We’re finally going on another lil’ trip. This time our stops will be
- Seoul, South Korea (2012/09/25 – 2012/10/01)
- Naha, Japan (2012/10/01 – 2012/10/06)
- Fukuoka, Japan (2012/10/06 – 2012/10/10)
- Osaka, Japan (2012/10/10 – 2012/10/18)
- Tokyo, Japan (2012/10/18 – 2012/10/26)
- Istanbul, Turkey (2012/10/26 – 2012/10/29)
As can be seen on the map below, we’ll be flying from Germany to Seoul (via Istanbul) and later from Seoul to Naha (via Fukuoka). After our stay on Okinawa, we will fly back to Fukuoka and from there the rest of the travel through Japan will be done via train (that’s what we have the JR Rail Pass for). We’ll exit through Narita and after a short weekend in Istanbul (we’re flying through there anyway – so why not have a look around), we’re returning back home to Germany.