We (Steffen and Oliver) will be going on a li’l trip this September. Just a quick tour ’round East Asia. Here are our stations:
- Hong Kong (August 31st – 6th)
- Beijing (September 6th – 9th)
- Shanghai (September 10th – 14th)
- Osaka (September 16th – 20th)
- Hiroshima (September 20th – 22nd)
- Kyoto (September 22nd – 25th)
- Tokyo (September 25th – 29th)
In between there are trains, planes and a ferry (or jetsky, according to Google Maps). Here’s a rough map.
Before and after that, we’ll be spending a few hours in London, Heathrow Airport, but I guess that doesn’t count.
Over the last months we’ve been (and actually still are) busy preparing everything for the trip and in about two weeks we’re ready to go.